Monday, August 12, 2013

Another 7Dots Layout & Winner of Whimsical Twist Blog Hop

Hello there! A HUGE Thank you to all you lovely crafters who joined us on Whimsical Twist's Blog Hop, became a follower of my blog and took the time to leave us DTMs some sweet comments 

A BIG Thank you too to those of you who played along on our first ever challenge! :)

Before I proceed to announce the winner of my humble giveaway, allow me to share with you a recent layout I made using some awesome possum 7Dots products for The Paperhaus Magazine!

Here it is:



and the winner of my giveaway:

BEAUTIFUL layout, LOVE all the layers! I am following you on Bloglovin. Have a GREAT Day,
Me-Ma Kim

Thank you Kim! Do share your email addy with me so I contact you with regards to your RAK :)

Thank you all once again!!! 

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO! That's ME!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am looking for an email addy here on your blog. If you don't hear from me you can contact me at kimnsammy at gmail dot com
    SO EXCITED!
    Have a GREAT Day,
    Me-Ma Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment on my post! It inspires me to create more! xoxo :)